What is ECO Card?
Eco Card is a virtual wallet that offers users a quick and reliable online payment option. This method has been available since the year 2000 and allows you to transfer funds to and from your Eco Card to your Spinsville account. Users can also fund their Eco Card account using a credit card, or via a bank transfer.
How to Use Eco Card
- You will need to go to www.ecocard.com and register an account.
- Once the account is created and verified, you must follow the REGISTER link on the web site.
- Submit your e-mail address, personal information and pick an Eco Card password.
- Fund your Eco Card account via credit card or bank transfer and then proceed to transfer funds from there into your Spinsville account.
- Select "Deposit" link located in "My Account" and choose Eco Card as the online payment option.
- Enter your Eco Card information.
- Select the amount you wish to transfer from your Eco Card account and click on "Submit".
- Minimum amount: €25
- Maximum amount: €2500
- Minimum amount: N/A
- Maximum amount: N/A