Introduction to Spinsville Terms and Conditions
The following document contains our Terms and Conditions, which apply solely to our Spinsville Casino and constitute the agreement between the site and the player (account holder).
- When you use any of the services offered by Spinsville, either via the Internet Platform or an Alternative Platform, the Terms of Service still apply to such use and extent as is applicable to the circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to check our terms and conditions and get informed about possible changes in the site rules. We reserve the right to make changes and implement new ruled without prior notice.
- If you do not agree to any of the provisions of the User Agreement you should immediately stop using the Spinsville.
- Spinsville reserves the right to change, modify, update and amend its terms and conditions from time to time. We will notify players of any changes and modifications in the site Terms by publishing an updated version of the User Agreement on the relevant page.
- The legal relationship and responsibilities that may exist between registered players and Spinsville are governed by the Laws of Costa Rica.
- You agree on our site and service terms and conditions as soon as you register an account with Spinsville. By doing so, you are expressing that you have read the Terms and Conditions, and that you fully understand and accept them. By using the Website or any of the services provided by Spinsville, you agree with these T&C and commit yourself to follow them at all times.
- Is the player's responsibility to read the Term and Conditions carefully before joining the site. If you do not agree with them, then you must discontinue the use the Website.
- Spinsville is under no obligation to review and confirm whether players are using the Services according to the User Agreement, as updated from time to time.
- Under no circumstances the Company is under the obligation to intermediate, investigate or pursue any complaints made by a user against another user or to take any action in connection therewith.
- Spinsville reverses its right and discretion to take action against any user, player or account holder if the site's administrators have suspicions of any wrong behavior, actions or dues that may violate the terms of the User Agreement.
- Spinsville is not responsible of maintaining, keeping or securing account numbers or passwords. If by any reason a player misplaces, forgets or loses his/her account number or password, Spinsville shall not be liable (Unless the issue is caused by company's negligence).
- Any player registering a play for free or real money account must be of the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for using our services.
- You understand and accept that Spinsville cannot intermediate or provide any legal advice or assurances in respect of the use of the Services. Spinsville will not participate in any disputes or make any representations whatsoever as to the legality of the Services in your jurisdiction
- Spinsville has the right to terminate any accounts and/or block users from accessing its gaming platform if proof of age is not provided by you or if we find any reasons or motives to suspect that a user is does not comply with our terms regarding the age. We can also withhold funds, including deposits and winnings, until the user verifies his/her age.
- Spinsville will require players and users to verify the information they provide during the registration process, including name, address, age, and payment methods used. We reserve the right to request players for verification at any time.
- If by any reason the process isn't complete, Spinsville can terminate the account and withhold any funds (If they are present therein). If the documents provided by a user fail our internal scrutiny (For example, if our security department has any suspicions of forgery, or if they think that a player is attempting to mislead them), we reserve the right to reject the documents and take actions. Spinsville is under no obligation to provide details on the exact nature of our findings regarding these documents.
- Some countries have laws against gambling or present residents and citizens from engaging in gaming activities and other online betting services. Players have to make sure to revise the laws of the country in which they are actually residing and make sure that they do not breach these laws.
- Spinsville Casino does not accept wagers or allow residents domiciled in the U.S.A, Afghanistan, Curacao, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, or Yemen or any other jurisdiction where your participation may cause conflicts with any law or rules regarding gambling, including those relating to the use of gaming services and/or using US issued bank cards in our website.
- Players are solely responsible for making tax reports applicable to the amount of winnings recorded.
- Players and site members should not incur in any fraudulent or unlawful activity and must not use any systematic-betting, advantage-betting techniques, bots or software-assisted tools and hardware devices when playing at Spinsville. We reserve the right to suspend any account if we have any suspicions of such behavior. In the event of such behavior, we also reserve the right to terminate the account and withhold all funds.
- Players must be aware (and agree) that we may publish the amounts you have won alongside your username on the Sites and/or through our social media pages.
- Players are solely responsible for any telecommunications networks, Internet accounts and other consents and permissions required to access our games and services.
- Spinsville Casino requires any deposit to be played-through a minimum of one time prior to withdrawal.
2. Prohibited Uses of the Sites and Services
- Players most warrant that funds deposited are legal.
- Spinsville counts with the necessary methods and technology to identify fraudulent patterns and suspicious activities, and to tag users and accounts that may be making and unlawful use of the Services or Software.
- Players shall not attempt to mislead the company or break any of its rules. If we find any reasons to believe that a player is in violation of this clause, we may block and terminate the account and inform interested third parties about the breach of this clause.
- The use of software, programs, robots or any technology, tools or hardware that in our technical opinion, uses artificial intelligence (Software Aid) is strictly forbidden. Our security agents are constantly revising the users' activities with the aim to detect any Software Aid. If we have the suspicion that any Software Aid has been used by a player, we reserve the right to take actions, including blocking or removing access to the Services or terminating the account and seizing all funds.
- The use and abuse of a bugs, software glitches, deposit or bonus errors or any other human or software related mistakes is considered illegal. If you detect a bug in the gaming software, your responsibility is to contact one of our agents and report it immediately.
- In case of a discrepancy between the displayed content and the software configuration, the winnings' amount will be adjusted according to the software configuration, regardless of the displayed content.
3. Your Account
- Spinsville's accounts are for personal use only and should not be used for any professional, business or commercial purpose. Spinsville is not accountable for third party access to players account and under no circumstances is responsible for any losses incurred as result.
- Players are allowed to have ONE (1) Account.
- Players who open multiple account under one or different names must get in touch with our agents.
- Spinsville reserves the right to block and delete duplicated or multiple account(s).
- If we find any reason to believe that multiple accounts have been opened with the intention to defraud or misguide the company, Spinsville will immediately cancel all transactions related to the fraud attempt.
- Funds held in a player's account shall not attract any interest.
- All new players and account registrants are required to select a username and password as part of their login credentials. It is the player's responsibility to keep his/her personal details safe and to make sure this info is not being shared with anybody else.
- As part of our site maintenance procedures, inactive or dormant accounts may be removed after a specific period of time (365 days of inactivity). In case of a dormant account that still has funds, any cashable balance in a dormant account will be withheld if the player cannot be satisfactorily located.
- Players are not allowed to transfer or receive funds from other accounts.
- Spinsville has the right to void plays, betting rounds and wagers (partially or in full) if we find any software, human, or accountable error, mistake, misprint or technical bug that may have affected the outcome of that action.
- Before making deposits and/or requesting withdrawals, Spinsville may request players to verify their identity. We may also ask users to provide authorization to use a specific card before making a deposit.
- The account's holder name should match the legal name (Name in the ID and Credit Card or any other payment accounts registered in the account).
- Spinsville reserves the right to request proof of identity and address. Documents required include copies of a valid passport / identity card and/or any payment cards used, as well as recent utility bills or bank statements.
- Failure to supply the required documentation may carry some penalizations (Account blocking or even closure).
- Players that have lost their account name or password should follow the site's instructions to change your password or feel free to contact customer support for more information.
4. Deposits and Withdrawals
- Players and site members can use one of the specified methods to deposit funds into their online casino accounts. The methods available can be found on our Banking page. Players should note that conditions may vary based on the methods selected and their country of provenience.
- In order to access and play the real money games, site members are required to fund their accounts. They also need to select a method to receive money from Spinsville. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ('PSP 'Payment Service Providers') to process these transactions.
- In necessary situations, you also authorize Spinsville to instruct 'Payment Service Providers' to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from your Account. We may also provide our PSP's with instructions on your behalf in accordance with the requests as submitted by our players.
- We reserve the right to run credit checks on all users with third party credit agencies.
- Players and users agree with the terms and conditions of use of each applicable PSP. In case of any conflicts between these conditions and the PSP's terms and conditions then Spinsville's Conditions will always prevail.
- Each user is responsible for paying funds owed to the Spinsville. Players agree that they will not make or attempt to reverse any credit card charges, and/or deny any payments. Users that mistakenly make a chargeback or reverse a payment should reimburse Spinsville and cover any loss suffered as a consequence of this action. Spinsville may cease to provide the Services or withhold payments from users that have registered and processed certain credit cards.
- Players must be aware that Spinsville may use third party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions to process payments made by and to players in connection with your use of the Services. To the extent that they do not conflict with the terms of the User Agreement, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these third party processors and/or financial institutions.
- Real money members are required to deposit funds in order to actively play. On real money accounts where this does not happen, we reserve the right to enforce a wagering amount on the deposited funds before taking any cash withdrawals.
- Spinsville requires cash deposits to be played-through a minimum of one time prior to withdrawal. This wagering requirement must be performed in specific games, and we can exclude certain low risk bets or games at our own discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, wagering requirements on all bonus money earned from competition winnings and other bonus incentives issued to players is forty (40) times the free credit plus deposit amount. Bets placed on the following games: All forms of Blackjack, Blackjack Early Payout, Roulette, Baccarat, Texas Hold’em, Sic Bo, Red Dog, Draw High Low, Video Poker and Craps do not fulfill player's obligations towards wagering requirements. In addition wagers placed on opposing even money bets, like red/black and all side bets on roulette, will not be counted towards bonus wager fulfillment.
- Spinsville may charge additional fees for handling deposits and cash outs to and from the players' account as may be detailed in our "Cashier".
- Spinsville does not grant any credit for the use of its games and services.
- We may also use alternative procedures and means to verify the players' identity during a deposit process.
- Cash outs are reviewed daily, within 24 hours from the moment of the request. Once the payment has been authorized, a withdrawal request will be finalized depending on the selected payment option.
- Real money players must have their transactions confirmed and cleared before requesting a payment.
- Players are entitled to one approved payout per week. In case of simultaneous requests, only one of the submissions will be subject to review and the subsequent will be automatically rejected.
- The minimum amount for a cash out is €25.
- Large cash outs may be paid in tracts or installments of €2,500. The player will be notified when the withdrawals have been authorized and processed. Due to bank limitations, Spinsville reserves the right to pay out large payments or high winnings over a period of several weeks.
- Spinsville reserves the right to withhold payment from any account or player that has been tagged due to fraudulent activities. This includes players involved in any schemes, scams and those who provide false or incorrect information.
- Players caught cheating or that have used ant type of aids or bots, be it an additional computer, additional software or if you use any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play your funds may also be forfeit. Any form of collusion or syndicate play is also not allowed.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from free bonus is $100. When a cash out is requested from a Free Bonus given, the remaining balance from the winnings corresponding to the Free Bonus in question will be voided.
- Customers are requested to provide the following documentation prior a withdrawal request:
- Valid government-issued photo ID.
- Front copy of the Card(s) registered at Spinsville.
- Credit/Debit Card Vouchers of all cards used showing transaction to Spinsville.
- Recent utility bill (No older than 3 months).
5. NO WARRANTY
SPINSVILLE' SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICES OR THE SOFTWARE OR INFRINGEMENT OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE LIES WITH YOU.
SPINSVILLE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR AS TO RESULTS OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES.
A MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PAYS. IN THE EVENT OF SYSTEMS OR COMMUNICATIONS ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, BUGS OR VIRUSES RELATING TO ACCOUNT SETTLEMENT OR OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICES OR RESULTING IN LOSS OF DATA OR WINNINGS OR BONUSES OR ANYTHING ANALAGOUS THERETO BY YOU OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, THE COMPANY SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE TO YOU AND THE COMPANY SHALL VOID ALL GAMES IN QUESTION AND PAYMENTS (WHENEVER SUCH SYSTEMS OR COMMUNICATIONS ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, BUGS OR VIRUSES ARE DISCOVERED) IN REALTION THERETO AND MAY TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS EXCEPT THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE ANY BACK UP NETWORK AND/OR SYSTEMS OR SIMILAR SERVICES.
SPINSVILLE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY WITH WHOM YOU HAVE CONTRACTED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SERVER THAT HOSTS THE SITE.
Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Spinsville, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
- Do not warrant that the software, the Website or the Games is/are fit for their purpose;
- Do not warrant that the software, the Website or the Games are free from errors;
- Do not warrant that the Websites and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
- Shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Websites or Your participation in the Games.
- Players agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Spinsville, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website or participation in the Games.
6. Limitations of Liability
- Players enter and use Spinsville site and participate in the Games at their own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- Spinsville is not liable in any way to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of our service.
- That includes damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), service interruption, loss of information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- Spinsville shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Sites. The Company is not responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Sites or via the Services.
- You confirm that Spinsville cannot be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Services.
- Nothing in the User Agreement will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Company for death or personal injury that is caused by the Company's negligence.
- You agree that, in the event that the Software or Services fails to operate correctly as a result of, but not limited to, any delay or interruption in operation or transmission, any loss or corruption of data or communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Sites or its contents or any error or omission in content or any other factors beyond our control:
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, that may result; and
- If any such errors result in an increase in winnings owed or paid to you, you shall not be entitled to the winnings falling within such increase. You shall immediately inform the Company of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to your account in error to the Company (as directed by the Company) or the Company may, at its discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from your account or set off such amount against any money owed to you by the Company.
7. Breach of these terms and conditions
If you breach any provision of these Terms and Conditions or we have reasonable grounds for suspecting that you have breached the terms and conditions, in addition to any other remedies available to the Company, your winnings may be forfeited at the discretion of the Company and may retain any positive balance existing in your account on account of any damages or other amounts owed by you to the Company pending investigation and/or the conclusion of any legal proceedings. Failure to comply with the User Agreement may also result in disqualification, account closure and/or legal action being taken against you.
- The User Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your completion of the registration process with the Company and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with its terms.
- We may terminate the User Agreement and your account (including your username and password) immediately without notice:
- If for any reason we decide to discontinue providing the Services in general or specifically to you;
- If we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the User Agreement;
- If your use of our Services has been misused in any way or breached the spirit of the User Agreement; or if your account is associated in any way with any existing account that has been terminated for breach of the User Agreement. If your account is associated with, or related to, existing blocked accounts, we may terminate your account, irrespective of the nature of this relationship, and the registration details provided on said accounts.
- For any other reasonable grounds we see fit.
- You may terminate the User Agreement and your account (including your username and password) at any time.
On termination of the User Agreement you shall:
- Discontinue the use of the Software and the Services;
- Pay all amounts due and owing to the Company;
- Remove and permanently delete the Software from your computer equipment and destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control.
- If by any reason a part of the User Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then a provision will be implemented to exclude it from our User Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining points, rules and responsibilities. In these cases, the part, section or rule deemed invalid or unenforceable will be modified in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent.
- No waiver can, by any means, breach any of the terms of the User Agreement.
- Unless otherwise stated, nothing in the User Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties. In addition, no rules, agreements or statements can be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- The User Agreement contains the entire agreement regarding the use of the Software and the Services and supersedes any and all prior agreement between Spinsville and the player in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the User Agreement, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation by the Company in the User Agreement.
- Spinsville reserves the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the User Agreement, in whole or in part, without the players' consent: (i) to any entity within the same corporate group. Players may not transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge any of the rights or obligations stated under the User Agreement.
- Spinsville may outsource any or all of the Services it provides under the User Agreement to third parties.
- In the User Agreement, "you" or "your" or "user" or "player" means any person who uses the Services or the Software under the User Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, "we", "us" or "our" refers collectively to Spinsville, its subsidiaries and any other related part.
- Nothing in the User Agreement can be construed so as to grant you any security interest whatsoever over the assets of the Company, including for the avoidance of doubt on any amounts standing to the credit of your account.
10. Gaming Regulations
Spinsville is regulated by the gaming laws of Costa Rica. Please note that we may be bound to disclose certain information about you and your account to authorities representing such laws and regulations.
11. Customer Service Department and Special Promotions
- Spinsville uses the contact details provided by players to contact them directly in relation to their use of the Services or any other products or services offered.
- We will not tolerate any abusive or impolite behavior from users to our representatives and employees. In the event that we deem that your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, has been abusive or derogatory, then we may block or terminate the contract and seize any funds that may be left in the account.
- We may contact players to offer them special promotions. The notifications may come via (i) email, (ii) telephone, (iii) SMS and (iv) site pop ups. Promotional times begin at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT +1 on specified dates, unless stated otherwise.
- Spinsville provides site members with an opt-out option in relation these communications.
12. Responsible Gaming
- If by any means or reasons we determine that the gambling activity, patterns, behavior, etc. may result in self-inflicted financial or personal difficulties for a player, then we reserve the right to block, limit or eliminate these accounts.
13. Intellectual Property
- Any unauthorized use of the Spinsville trademark may result in a prosecution.
- The domain Spinsville.com is the resource locator of Spinsville and no unauthorized use may be made of this URL on another site or platform without the company's consent.
- Spinsville is legal proprietary and the rightful licensee of all the technology, software and business systems used within this site.
- Site contents, imagery, archives and information displayed on the site is subject to copyright © and database right. Spinsville's copyright includes all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to Spinsville and the site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without our written consent.
- Links to Spinsville (to ANY of our pages) may not be included in any other website without the prior written consent of Spinsville.
- Players must agree not to use any automated or manual devices, services and tootls to monitor any of our web pages or any content therein. The unauthorized use or reproduction of our content may be prosecuted.
14. Exchange Rates
Players must acknowledge and accept that jackpots and other amounts displayed on the Site may be using one currency but can actually be paid in a different currency. All conversions are executed by the Company with the intention of allowing players to deposit and cash-out money using their country's currency. Exchanges are executed by the Company using daily commercial rates offered by banks and credit card companies.
- Players accept and agree that the random number generator will determine the outcome of the events required in connection with the Services. That means that any results shown and recorded in our server will take precedence. Company records will always be taken as the final authority in determining the terms of the use of the Services and no player has the right to dispute decisions in regard to such matters.
- Players have up to 7 (seven) business days to fill claims or disputes. The 7 business days start counting after the date of the original transaction.
- Our support team will review these claim and provide a decision within 14 business days after the claim is received.
- In case a player does not agree with the Company's decision and wants to appeal, they should contact our Support Manager and provide all the relevant evidence in relation to the appeal.
- The Support Manager will re-review your claim or dispute and provide you with the Company's final and binding decision within 14 business days.
16. Governing Law
The User Agreement and the relationship between the parties are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica. Players irrevocably submit, for the benefit of the Company, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Costa Rica to settle any disputes that may arise in connection with the User Agreement.
17. Language Discrepancies
Spinsville's User Agreement is drafted in English. In the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this agreement, the meaning of the English version will prevail over the rest.
18. Provisions Relating to Specific Games
- Jackpot winners $2,000 USD (or more or the equivalent in any other currency) will grant an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and license, to use their name, photos and likeness in any media, in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company and the Site. Winners must cooperate with our representatives in such regard.
- Spinsville reserves the right to review and validate any jackpot wins before processing payments.
- If so decided by the Company at its sole discretion, Jackpot prizes may be awarded to the winners in installments and in a period of up to 48 months.