Spinsville Supports Responsible Gaming
We love to provide players worldwide with a safe and secure platform where they can enjoy their favorite online casino games. Although, we also believe that online gambling should be taken seriously and that real money players must gamble responsibly.
Whether you are first time bettor or a seasoned player, gambling responsibly means treating the activity as a leisure activity. Betting can be addictive and therefore, become a problem. We'd like to incentive our players to understand how to be responsible when you gamble and how to know when gambling is a problem.
We are also committed to create a safe and enjoyable online casino, reason why we have created a section covering and describing some of the ways that we have in place to ensure that our players understand the possible risks of gambling. If you are a real money player and have any concerns or inquiries that are not covered here, please feel free to contact our Customer Support and submit your questions.
The Golden Rules of Responsible Gambling
To make gambling safer for all our players, we want to increase the awareness about the risks of gambling and the help available to those with a gambling problem. Keep the following list of suggestions in mind to ensure your gambling is kept fun:
- Never bet for the money. If you choose to gamble, make sure you do it for entertainment purposes only.
- Treat your losses as the cost of your entertainment – and any winnings as a bonus. If you bet and regret, then you should start using your cash for something else.
- Do not go over your limits. Set a time limit and stick to it – stop playing at that time, whether or not you are winning.
- Keep your bankroll safe. Set a budget and make sure you stick to it. That way you can decide what you can afford to lose and how much you want to spend
- Winning is great, but also be ready to lose. The odds aren't always on your side and losing is part of the game
- Be aware of the signs of problem gambling. If you can't stop or feel guilty it is because you didn't walk away when you should have.
- Bet only when you can afford it. Never gamble on credit or borrow money to play.
- Do not let gambling interfere with your life. Gambling should never be a substitute for friends, family, work or other important activities.
- Learn to lose and never chase your losses. Some players can recover their losses, but in most cases, the chances are that the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment, so make sure you are playing for fun. Gambling should not become a habit, or a way to cope with emotional or physical issues.
Help and Support: How do I know if I'm developing a gambling addiction?
Almost everyone who develops a gambling problem thinks it's just a matter of time until they'll hit the jackpot. They often gamble to the point their life is negatively affected. That's why it's important to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is gambling interfering with your daily activities such as work or other responsibilities?
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose?
- Have you borrowed money or sold any possessions to gamble?
- Are you gambling because you are looking to recoup previous gambling losses?
- Do you need to bet large amounts of money to feel some excitement?
- Do you have or are you currently recovering from any personality or addictive disorders?
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other substances?
- Have you ever use gambling as a way to escape worry, trouble or boredom?
- Has gambling caused you any issues such as stress or anxiety?
- Are you dealing with financial problems because of your gambling habits?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may indicate that you may have an issue with compulsive gambling. If that's the case, we strongly suggest you to look for support to address any possible issues. There are many online groups, sites and organizations that can help you. For help and advice, get in touch with one of the following organizations:
- Gamble Aware
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Gambling Therapy
Protecting Underage Users
Players under the age of 18 are not allowed to create an account or play at Spinsville casino. We ask our real money players to take reasonable steps to prevent minors from accessing and playing in the casino:
- Do not leave under minors unattended near your computer or mobile when signed in to the casino.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with minors.
- Do not use the 'Save Password' option when logging into the casino
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer
- Use child-protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors
Providing our players with a safe and secure gaming environment is one of our main priorities. It is Spinsville's responsibility to you to ensure that all of our staff are trained to understand and recognize any signs of problem gambling, and to take the necessary measures to protect our players.
To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide a selection of options:
- Account and gambling limits.
- Time out periods.
- Customer Support available 24/7.
- Direct links to responsible gambling organizations.
Players can set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit for their activity. All you need to do is to contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to help you with your request.
Limits are for your own protection. If you would like to change or decrease a limit, this will be done as soon as possible by our Customer Support team. If you would like to increase a limit, there will be a 24 hour period before our Support team implements your request.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any limits set are followed. We recommend players to stick with these limits and do not try to play outside of your set limits by creating another account. Spinsville will not be responsible for any losses incurred under these circumstances.
Any special limits requested by email are only considered to be effective once you have received an official confirmation email from one of our agents. If you have requested a special limit but have not received the official confirmation, then you must contact our Customer Support team.
Access Control Level 1 – Time Out Period
If you need to take a break or simply want to cut your gambling for a few days, then you must contact our Customer Support team and ask them to temporarily freeze your account. This can be for a period of between 24 hours to 6 weeks.
You will receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours after submitting your request. This email will confirm that your account has been locked and for how long. It will also include information about responsible gambling for your benefit. Once the requested period is over, your account will be automatically unlocked and you can resume your online casino playing.
Access Control Level 2 – Self Exclusion
If you think you need to exclude yourself from gambling for an extended period of time, you can contact our Customer Support team at any time requesting self-exclusion for a period of between 6 months and 5 years.
Once you have elected to 'self-exclude', you will receive a confirmation email from us within 48 hours. This email will confirm that your account has been locked and for how long, as well as containing information about responsible gambling for your benefit. Players requesting this option won't be to access their account and any funds in their account will be automatically returned.
On completion of this period, players can contact us directly in order to reactivate their account and resume playing. Self-Excluded accounts would then be reopened after a 24 hour period following the request.
It is your own responsibility to not attempt to reopen your account. If you find out that that you are still able to access your account to deposit and/or play, please contact our Customer Support team immediately. If you have any accounts with other sites or online casino services, you may also consider excluding yourself from these sites.
Any More Questions?
If you require additional information or feel you may have a gambling problem, please contact our Customer Support team who will be happy to assist you.
Or Via Live Chat
We're here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.