Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is one of the most popular casino games in the world. When you sign up at Spinsville you'll enjoy our perfectly optimized Live Blackjack software, created with the sole intention of providing our players with the best online playing experience.
We guarantee that you'll have a great time playing with our friendly and professional dealers. So take your place at one of the 7 seats available on all our Live Blackjack tables, and if your favourite dealer has a full table you'll still be able to "Bet Behind" any other person. We strive to always enhance your Live Blackjack gaming experience, that's why you can also place Tip bets for the Dealer Pair and Rummy Bets giving you more opportunities to win BIG.
Deal your winning hand today!
How to Play Live Blackjack:
- Take any open seat to begin your session.
- Choose a chip value.
- Before the game begins, while in "Place Your Bets" mode, tap on one or all three bet locations in the betting area until the number of chips displayed equals the amount you wish to bet
- Tapping the "M"; in the upper portion of the bet area will place your Main Bet
- Tapping the "P" in the middle portion of the bet area will place your Pairs Bet
- Tapping the "R" in the bottom portion of bet area will place your Rummy Bet
- Want to make your dealer feel extra special? Tap on the "T" which is located to the right of the Main Bet and that will place a Tip Bet for the Dealer.
- While in "Place Your Bets" mode, you'll see four options available in the panel located at the bottom of the screen. Here's the layout from left to right:
- Tap on the Clockwise Circle to Rebet.
- Tap on the "X" in order to Clear all bets from the table.
- Tap on the Counter clockwise half-circle which will Undo your Last action.
- Tap on the Arrow which points up and to the right to both leave your seat and clear your bets from the table.
- As soon as the game is in "No More Bets" mode you will no longer be able to Clear your Bets or leave your seat.
- Both player and dealer are dealt two cards each. The player's cards are dealt face up and only the dealer's second card is dealt face up. If the dealer is dealt an ace face up, you'll be offered the option to buy insurance.
- Live play will revolve from Seat 1 to Seat 7.
- Once the initial deal has been completed, you may Choose Ahead if you already know what you want to do. Alternatively during your turn you can do any of the following, from left to right within the options panel:
- Tap Hit if you wish to have another card dealt to you.
- Tap Stand when you are satisfied with the hand and your wager.
- Tap Double if you wish to double your initial wager and take exactly one more card.
- Tap Split if you have received two cards of equal value and wish to split them into two new hands of one card each.
- Finally, if the dealer doesn't get a Blackjack, you can Tap on Surrender to forfeit your cards along with half your bet.
- Once your betting decisions have been made, the dealer plays out the round and calculates any winnings.
If you wish to play again:
- Tap on the Re-bet button.
- Any bet or bets that you made in the last round will be placed in the same locations as the prior round.
- You also have the option of selecting the Clockwise circle with the letter "A" inside, which is the Auto Re-bet button, allowing you to continue re-betting automatically every round.
- If you decide to Clear Bets, you can place a new bet or click Re-bet to repeat your bet or bets from the last round you played.
- Every new round will begin automatically.
- Our Live Blackjack tables use a six deck shoe which is manually shuffled.
- Each table accommodates a total of seven players.
- In order to keep your seat you have to actively continue to wager.
- All players will have the option to either Hit, Stand, Double, Split, or Surrender when their turn is up. If the player fails to respond within the allotted time his or her hand will be completed according to the optimal player strategy known as Basic Strategy.
- Players are only allowed to Split once.You may Double after Split.
- When splitting Aces, the player will receive exactly one card on each hand.
- Players are allowed to bet on any combination of the Main Bet (standard American Blackjack) and the side bets of Pairs, Rummy, and Tip Bet for Dealer.
- Blackjack pays 3:2
- Insurance pays 2:1
- Pairs pay 11:1
- Rummy pays 9:1
- Dealer must hit on soft 17.
- Surrender first two cards only available if the dealer does not have BJ.
- Double any two cards.
- One split max.
- Double after split allowed.
- Split aces receive one card each only.
- Tips Bets for the dealer will increase for doubles and splits.
- Maximum 3 seats per player (some tables 2 seats).
Main Bet: Standard American Blackjack
- In order to begin playing tap on the "M" (Main Bet) at the top of the table.
- The purpose of the game is to beat the dealers hand without going over 21. Payout is 1:1
- All face cards (jack, queen, and king) have a value of 10, aces can either be valued as 1 or 11, and all the remaining cards are worth their numeric value.
- If your first two dealt cards are an Ace and a 10 value card (10, J, Q, K), you have a Blackjack. Blackjack pays 3:2.
- If the sum of your cards total exceeds 21 you bust, meaning that you will lose the hand. However, if you and the dealer have the same total, there is no winner and the wager amount is returned. This is known as a push.
- The dealer will always stand on Hard 17 and above and is obligated to draw on 16 and below. Dealer will always draw on Soft 17.
- When the dealer's face-up card is an ace, you will be offered to buy insurance which will equal to one half the amount of your Main Bet. If you do take insurance and the dealer has a Blackjack, you win 2:1.
Pairs Side Bet:
- If you would like to place a bet on Pairs bet, you have to Tap on the "P" in the middle of the bet area.
- If the first two cards that you are dealt are a Pair (two cards of the same rank such as 3C, 3H or 7S, 7H) you win 11:1.
- However, if the first two cards that are dealt to you are not a Pair, you lose your Pair wager.
- The outcome of this side bet (Pair bet) will not affect whatsoever on any other bet (Main Bet or Rummy) as they are completely independent.
Rummy Side Bet:
- If you're looking to place a Rummy bet, you must simply tap on the "R" at the bottom of bet area and this will place your additional side wager.
- In order to win this side bet your initial two cards + the Dealer's Up Card must form a Rummy. If this happens you will win and get paid 9:1.
- Winning Rummy hands are considered to be 3 cards of the same rank (eg. 6H, 6S, 6D) OR 3 cards of the same suit (eg. QH, 2H, 8H) OR a 3 card straight (eg. 6H, 7D, 8S)
- However, if your initial two cards + the Dealer's Up Card are not a Rummy, your Rummy wager will be considered as a lost bet.
- The outcome of the Rummy wager has no effect on any other bet (Main bet or Pair bet). These are completely independent.
Tip Bet for the Dealer:
- If you wish to place a Tip Bet for the Dealer, you first must place a main bet and then simply Tap on the "T" which is on the right side of the Main Bet.
- If your hand wins, the casino will double the tip for the dealer. If your hand loses, your tip will go to the dealer.
- If you happen to come into a table that has no available seats or you simply are looking to have more action, you can bet on other players hand by using our back betting feature.
- Back betting lets you to place wagers behind other players allowing you to bet and experience the same result as they do, win, lose or push. When you are betting behind, the person in the seat will make all of the decisions. Please take note that if the seated player chooses to Split or Double, you must follow.
- If you wish to make a back bet, tap the check box in the bottom right corner of your game window which reads "Enable Back Betting". All seats available for back betting will be shown with yellow outlines. Please keep in mind that if you have the auto re-bet feature enabled, your back bets will also auto re-bet as long as there is a player in the main seat.
- The player that is currently seated in the main seat will be in control of all the decisions. Basically you are backing their hand and their decisions. It's always recommended that you observe the players decisions before deciding to back them. When you have finally decided that you like their style or game play strategy, then you may wish to back bet behind them.
- Please note that if the player you are back betting behind loses connectivity or times out before making a decision the hand will be completed according to Basic Strategy.
- In the event of human misdeals or a technical problem of any kind, all hands will be void and the original bets will be returned to players.
- In the event that you lose connectivity or time out during the live game, any bets you have made will remain in play as they would in a land based casino resulting in a win, loss, or push. Failure to respond within the allotted time for any reason will result in your hand being completed according to the optimal player strategy known as Basic Strategy. Completing a hand which has lost connectivity or timed out is done in the player's best interest and to serve those back betting on the hand.
- When back betting you are subject to the decisions made by the player sitting in the main seat. You are not entitled to a reimbursement if you do not like the decision(s) the player in the main seat selects.
- Professional card counters are prohibited. If you are found to be a professional card counter, your account is subject to immediate closure.
- Any issues or inactivity by other players at your table, will not, just like any land based casino, affect your result nor warrant any reimbursements.